QuickBooks Pro 2013 Training
Learn this popular small business accounting software to help you save time and make money.
During this QuickBooks Pro 2013 video training course, learn to use QuickBooks to manage your business’s finances. Your certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor trainer will show how to create accounts to organizing customer, vendor, and item records.
Discover how to setup QuickBooks Pro 2013 for the first time, pay employees, create reports, reconcile, work with sales tax, setup inventory, receive payments, and much more.
This course is designed to be an introduction to the features offered by QuickBooks Pro 2013. This is not an accounting course. Each business and home financial situation is unique, with different procedures required in response to various rules, laws and policies. Please consult your accountant, employer, QuickBooks ProAdvisor or other appropriate expert with regard to specific requirements or guidelines.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
What You Will Learn
- Over 73 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Creating your company file
- Working with QuickBooks preferences
- Creating estimates
- Working with vendors and bills
- Setup the chart of accounts for your business
- Reconciling statements
- Working with credit cards
- Working with sales tax including paying sales tax
- Working with payroll
- Working with customers and jobs